About Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University :
Vinayaka Mission Sikkim University (VMSU), was authorized in the year 2008 by an ACT (No. 11 of 2008) of State Assembly passed by Government of Sikkim and was then informed by the Govt. of Sikkim journal.
TKVTSS Medical Education and Charitable trust is its promoter, intents at providing quality education in the fields of sciences, humanities, medical, dental, paramedical, engineering, architecture, etc. by launching suitable infrastructure to feast the higher education, vocational education & training and industry precise employment oriented programs for the development of skilled manpower at various levels allowing overall growth of Sikkim, and also, help India in founding global of Sikkim.
The Vision of the University is to safeguard “superiority in higher education”. The chief Motto of the University is “Vision, Knowledge and Perception”.
- All xerox of applicable certificate must be self-attested and involved with the application form.
- After satisfying up the application form, paste a fresh color passport size photo and sign in at all applicable place.
- Enfold 8 passport size photographs, and all appropriate self-attested certificates and send it by speed post to The Registrar, Vinayaka Missions Sikkim University, Gangtok, East Sikkim 737101, India.
Appropriate Certificates Obligatory for Admission
- Transfer Certificate
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Character Certificate from last passing institute
- Ration card/Govt. issued certificate (Address proof)
- 10+2 or Higher Secondary school leaving Certificate or its corresponding