MA PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION DISTANCE EDUCATION
Master of Public Administration (M.P.A.) distance learning course attain a thorough understanding of government and procedures issues. Course generally entail aspirants to concern their strong quantitative capability to course work. MA in Public Administration Correspondence Education programs, students are confident to take classes in other departments that sustain their research and career goals.
Public Administration is the lessons of regulatory and official power.
Benefits of Doing This Distance Learning
- After finishing Master degree program in Public Administration through Corresponding Learning, you can be placed in the government as well as private sector. With the knowledge of administration and finance, organizational governance you will also be accomplished to work in healthcare zone and non-profit organizations.
- Candidates are taught about the beginning principles of public administration, the relation between the managerial and legislative wings, financial management and public budgetary methods, public policy management.
- Once you receive Master degree in Public Administration through corresponding learning, you will also be taught about specialized ethics and public personnel management, administrative law.
A candidate needs to complete it in 2-years
Qualification required is BA graduation in any stream. Candidate should be graduate in any discipline for taking admission in this course.
Xerox of 10th, 10+2, graduation, Identity and address proof are vital.
- Organization Theory
- Research Methodology
- Financial Administration
- Human Resource Management
- Administration of Public Enterprises
- Administrative Thinkers
- Administrative Law
- Police Administration
- E-Governance in India
- Local Government and Administration in India