IT industries and other companies persistently favor to higher Master degree holders in Information Technology. Master’s in computer applications is post graduate course to become IT professional. Correspondence MCA course is most excellent suitable for proficient who have already accomplished their graduate degree and either scheduling or already established their vocation in Information technology.
Top correspondence Learning MCA is that which is permitted by UGC-DEB. MCA Distance/correspondence Education is now equivalent to normal program as per UGC norms. MCM Academy is the best institutes which provides Distance Learning MCA in Delhi.
Advantages of Doing MCA from VINAYAKA UNIVERSITY
- Give you definite global skills.
- You will get more personal concentration.
- Distance MCA arranged an opportunity for busy specialized who cannot spend time sitting in classes.
- Arranged the opportunity for people who cannot gain a correspondence MCA in their city or country.
- Directing the Internet using a web browser, chat functions, collaborating through e-mail and using the different computer hardware and software can make the MCA candidates become deeply skilled in the tools being widely used today.
- Government Agencies
- Embedded Technologies
- Security and Surveillance Companies
- Design Support and Data Communications
- Computers and Related Electronic Equipment Manufacturers
Master of computer Application is of 3 years or 2 years courses. It is 6 semester courses and one semester 6-month courses. The courses cover all the topics of the material and gives training to the all students. The Distance Learning course is a tool for the more flexible kind of education. It is so popular method of quality education including higher education.
The chief objectives of this program are to: –
- Height technical awareness
• Train future industry special
• Inspire actual software growth
• Provide specialized training
• Involve students in advanced research
Admission Helpline No 09999380958 / 858