About M.lib in One Year :
Library Science is an interdisciplinary area which includes the study of the philosophy and performances of Library Administration. Library Science is also referred as Information science and Library. Master of Library Science is Post Graduate educational Degree honored for a program in the field of Library Science. Indian Library organization is a foremost organization dedicated to the source of Library Movement and Development.
It is also liable for authorization of institutions imparting Library and Information Science education, training, encouragement of Library Science Education and the perfection in the training of Libraries in India. Library Science Degree program objects at Masters level contain library networking, library science research, on-line and digital library services etc.
Need of M.lib in One Year :
- Help the student to communicate effectively through writing and in interpersonal communication skills.
- Help in using the Information and Communication Technology effectively.
- To make informed decisions in the selection, utilization and evaluation of Information Technology.
- Help in managing and integrate administrative systems.
- To apply contemporary theories of Organizational Behavior.
Eligibility Criteria of M.lib in One Year
Qualification necessary is BA graduation in any stream. The qualification criteria for seeking after a graduate degree are holding a four-year certification with science subjects (science, maths and science). The term for this course is 2 years.
Advantages of Doing Master of Library Science Course M.lib in One Year :
- One can follows a higher degree like M.Phil. Or Ph.D. program after finishing M.Lib.
- Lib. gets ready one to take up the information challenges of the coming years.
- With a postgraduate degree in Library Science, one can obtain brilliant jobs in Libraries or take up a research-oriented career in the Information Industry.