Social Work refers to a variety of services planned to help the poor and aged for their welfare. Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) is an UG Academic Degree which is handed over to one for a course in the field of Social Work. The Distance Course for Bachelor in Social Work is most suited for entry-level positions in areas such as family services, child welfare, public health. Moreover, BSW Course is an academic discipline that seeks to improve the quality of life and subjective well-being of individuals, families, communities through research policy, community organizing, direct practice, calamity intrusion, and teaching for the benefits of those who are exaggerated by social disadvantages namely poverty, mental/physical illness/disability, and social injustice.
Distance Course for Bachelor in Social Work degree make possible for one to become a Social worker who can help out people who suffer from homelessness, poverty, violence, abuses and severe diseases which can cause one’s death.
Advantages of Distance Course for Bachelor in Social Works
- Distance Course for Bachelor in Social Works Degree fullfills the criteria to get employed with many Human Service Providing Agencies.
- This BSW program enables one to pursue a career ahead in Master in Social Work Degree.
- Makes Possible for individuals who cannot get BSW in their city or country to obtain one without having to move.
- 10+2 or its corresponding from a Government recognized Board.
- Students related to social work, psychology, social science, or any other fields will get preference over others.
- A Written Test followed by a Personal Interview for admission.