B.A. Distance Education is graduation course in either humanities or in few science subjects or both. The term B.A. initiated from the Latin word baccalaurean -atrium. Normally it takes 3 years to complete a Distance B.A. degree. Even Honors is associated with Online B.A. degree in special reference to a particular subject. The Honors means a university degree course with premier academic standard.
The course is done in Arts stream and so it secures the future in an excellent way as the stream has lots of career options as evaluated to any other stream obtainable. The reason is very obvious. The Candidates, who decide on for the science or commerce streams, are restricted to certain areas of the employment while Arts students can switch to any part of the professional world. The course is available on regular as well as distance basis.
Advantages of B.A Correspondence
- Integrated curriculum
• Unique residency experiences
• High-quality support assistance
• Give you definite world skills.
• You will acquire more individual kindness.
• You can access content on advanced technology devices such as I-pad, I-phone, and tabs.
• B.A distance education provides an opportunity for busy professionals who cannot spend time sitting in class room.
• Offered the opportunity for people who cannot get an B.A. in their city or nation to achieve one without having to move.
Candidates who have completely done (10+2) from any certified education board are eligible for the B.A. distance education courses. The qualifying examination can be passed in any stream either science or arts.
Course duration of B.A. is 3 Years.